Thursday, January 11, 2018

I was watching  Total Recall 2012 just now, but I couldn’t watch till the end. I am scared I might loose all inspiration that is pouring in so I am here typing.

What did I recall? For starters, the old comics in the Malay Mail and Sunday Mail of the 60s and 70s. Unedited and uncensored. Such as Modesty Blaise and Garth , the man of mystery. Garth is special. He travelled thru all dimensions. Much like Angels do,  I suppose.

One character in Total Recall triggered the memory banks. The triple breasted woman from the original Total Recall of Arnold Swazzenegger.  I remember such a character from the Garth comics, but that character has more breast, I think. The setback is, the bottom half is like an Octupus… :P

Another  thing  that I wanted  to say is the size of the Star Wars battleships.

Huge aren’t they? As long as 17,000 metres! As the illustration says.

What has Star Wars space ships to tell us? For one thing,  Warp Speed. Now that reminds me of the Prophets Night Journey, and the Ascension up to Heaven and beyond. Another thing is the size of the Space Destroyers.

If we know about Angels, Arch Angel Gabriel is said to be so big  he will fill the whole  sky. You can turn anywhere and he would be everywhere you look. But is Gabriel the biggest Angel?

No. Gabriel is not the biggest Angel. Angel Israfel is bigger than Gabriel. How big? You may ask?

Descriptions of Angels are, they have wings. What or how the wings looks like, we don’t know. Just accept that Angels have wings. Now if Gabriel is big, he would be hidden just by one of Israfel wings. Imagine. But is Israfel the largest Angel? No. There are 8 Angels holding up the Throne of ALLAH. And Israfel can be hidden by only one of these Angels’ wing!

Now this is where the idea and size of the Star Destroyers came from.




















Here I provide a link to descriptions of Angels.
http://questionsonislam.com/article/major-angels-and-their-duties

No comments: