Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Atok and somebody else's atok too



Disini adalah gambar My Grandparents, whom I don't really know much about. Sure I've met them, but I was so little then. And he spend the rest of his days in Sungai Petani with Mohd Khalid Mohd Jiwa and company.

The other set of pictures is the grandparents of the present wakil rakyat of Lembah Pantai, that little greenhorn whatshername abiding her crazy father's orders.
My grandfather is the one with the bow, a magistrate in his days.

That little lady's grandpapa was in the health services. I helped bathed his body and "kapan" him when he died in PJ back then. I remember that little lady's father eyeing me then and later sending an Inspector to enquire as to my relations and how I was doing what I was doing there then. But then he really isn't her granfather becos her real granfather was not around to take care of her mother but this man took over from his brother...

Man am I gonna get it this time.

No comments: