Monday, January 18, 2010

Where in the world?


I was not in the well recently. Ha ha ha just kidding. I was not feelin well the last few days. So off I went to the nearest government clinic. For me, thats the one facing PPR Air Panas, on Jalan Usahawan off Jalan Genting Klang. The place is usually full. The staff there are good. No complains from me about them. I just wanna ask opposition bloggers, where else can I get the medicine in the picture above for less than USD 35cents? They are for my cold, my gastricitis and a sore throat. I'm tired of listening and reading about pitfalls mismanagement of the country. If the country is really mismanage, can we get medicals at such low cost? So what if petrol prices go up? It does effect me only if I take a cab. So, start being thankful instead of celebrating thanksgiving, which is an American ritual.

And also I would like to share this video clip with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUFBVGa6iMA&feature=player_embedded

1 comment:

halaluya said...

you are not in the well RECENTLY? is that mean u r always in the well b4?
wow...