Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Something for everybody








First, we have a few pics of a Kawasaki Vulcan 750 motorcycle. Its not mine but its for sale, I'm helping a friend to get a buyer, anyone who is interested should get in touch with me. The price I believe is about RM15K. Negotiable.

Next there is an old sculpture of mine. Its way much cheaper than the motorcycle. In fact its going for 10% of the bike's price. It would look great and be an ice breaker on anybody's coffee table or maybe an editor's desk.

I have nothing to say about the canopy. Just enjoy the pic, there's a little bird in there somewhere. :/

Last we have the two boys foraging for recyclables. I found out, at least the older one did not attend school. Maybe some people can send help. Welfare or something.

Some paper that cares perhaps. Thanks. Just get in touch. Please.

No comments: